EVision - Driving the Future Masterclass 2020
Get your tickets today
Ticket includes Masterclass, refreshments, breakfast and EV test drives.
Refund Policy: Non refundable.
Limited availability - Book your tickets now!
Venue: Redlibbets Golf Club, Manor Lane, New Ash Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 7HT
Location: View map
Date: Thursday 27th February 2020
Time: 10am - 13:30pm
Parking: Free on-site parking
Find out everything there is to know about Electric Vehicles & drive some too.
Even if you're not thinking about electric cars for yourself, it's a hot topic at the moment, so be in the know!
Electric Vehicles Seminar
- Are you interested in saving thousands of pounds per annum for each employee?
- Are you interested in electric vehicles but wish you knew more?
- Do you want to know the advantages and disadvantages of driving an electric vehicle?
- Are you interested in the environmental factors when it comes to electric vehicles?
- Wish you knew all about charging an electric vehicle at home, work and on the road, as well as the cost savings?
- Want to know about the different charge point types and how long it takes to charge an electric vehicle?
- Looking to know more about the government's Benefit in Kind tax reductions when it comes to electric company cars?
- Want to have a chance to test drive most electric cars currently available?
Join us for the EVision Masterclass where you'll have the chance to...
1. Learn all there is to know about electric vehicles
2. Find out more about the government’s Benefit in Kind tax savings and how driving an electric company car in 2020 will mean you’ll pay 0% Benefit in Kind tax, potentially saving thousands
3. Ask as many questions about electric vehicles as you like in this relaxed and informal setting
4. Have the chance to experience an electric vehicle for yourself
- £20 ticket is to help cover the cost of the venue and refreshments provided on the day.
- This is an educational event and there is no obligation to hire an electric vehicle from EVision. Please note we are a hire company and carry out various seminars and workshops to provide information about electric vehicles in general. Whilst we are happy to give impartial advice regarding purchasing an electric vehicle, we do not sell new electric vehicles ourselves, although we do have used ones for sale.
10:00am - Registration, Networking & Breakfast
10:30am - Welcome
10:40am - Masterclass session 1 - Covering the government’s changes to Benefit in Kind when it comes to electric vehicles and the huge tax savings from April 2020. How Benefit in Kind is reducing from 16% currently, right down to 0% next year for anyone driving an electric company car. Understand how and why the government is keeping Benefit in Kind tax low for the next 3 years. Also covering Salary Sacrifice and other Employer and Employee savings when it comes to electric company cars
11:10am - Masterclass session 2 - Learn everything there is to know about electric vehicles
11:40am - Questions & Answer session
12:00pm - Look around the electric vehicles and choose which ones you would like to experience
12:10pm - Your chance to experience various electric vehicles and find out for yourself what it is like to drive them. Ask your accompanied EVision representative further questions on a one-to-one informal basis
13:30pm - Event concludes
Vehicles available to test drive on the day:
- Tesla Model S
- Tesla Model X
- Tesla Model 3
- Renault ZOE
- BMW i3
- Jaguar I-Pace
- Audi e-tron
- Kia e-Niro
All EVs are subject to availability. The minimum age to drive a ZOE, i3 or Kia e-Niro is 21 years. The minimum age to drive any Tesla, Audi or Jaguar is 30 years. There is no maximum age. We will need to see your driving licence on the day.
Many business leaders, local government decision makers and academic experts are expected to attend this flagship event.
A great networking opportunity and chance to find out how from April 2020 you could be driving an electric company car for free, as Benefit in Kind drops to 0%.
*Tickets are non refundable.