EVision’s Environmentally Friendly Summertime EV Quiz
Posted on July 30th, 2018 at 09:00AM - by EVision - The Latest EV News
Who doesn’t enjoy a quiz now and again? EVision has put together a fun quiz for our readers to have a go at (no prizes, I’m afraid. Only personal pride is at stake). Answers can be found at the bottom of the page.
1) You can hire a Tesla from EVision Electric Car Hire. But do you know where Nikola Tesla, the brand’s namesake, was born?
- a. Russia
- b. Switzerland
- c. Croatia
2) You can also hire a BMW i3 from EVision Electric Car Hire. At which major sporting event was the first prototype unveiled?
- a. The 2012 Olympic Games in London
- b. The 2012 European Football Championships held by Poland and Ukraine
- c. The 2012 European Athletics Championships in Helsinki
3) EVision has a wide range of vehicles for anyone who wants to rent an electric car. Which car brand on EVision’s fleet was founded by three brothers, called Louis, Marcel and Fernand?
4) Elon Musk, the brainchild behind Tesla, has one sister. Which opera does she share her name with?
- a. Aida
- b. Tosca
- c. Fedora
5) If you want to hire a Jaguar I-Pace, then EVision will have them later this year. But do you know which decade the Jaguar car company was founded?
6) EVision offers a executive chauffeur service in Kent with a licensed, courteous and safe driver. But do you know which fictional comic book superhero had a chauffeur by the name of Kato?
- a. Batman
- b. Iron Man
- c. The Green Hornet
The answers are: 1 = c, 2 = a, 3 = c, 4 = b, 5 = b, 6 = c
We hope you had fun playing along. If you would like to hire a Renault ZOE, hire a BMW i3 or hire a Tesla, then visit our homepage at www.evrent.co.uk or call us on 01634 914 063