Happy Thursday EVisioners, today we have an exciting blog article explaining the benefits and savings from having an electric company car.
Have you heard the news? Petrol and diesel cars are to be banned by 2035 in a bid to save the planet and boost electric cars. Now is the crucial time to get up to speed with electric cars and what they have to offer.
If you are looking at fully electric company cars then from the 6th April 2020 you can drive one at zero cost! Recent changes to the Benefit in Kind Tax means that you and your employer will receive huge tax savings when driving a fully electric company car. As of April 6th the BiK tax for electric cars will dropping to 0% to encourage the UK to move to green motoring.
How can you find out more information?
Here at EVision we are holding Masterclasses running up to April 2020. These Masterclasses will explain in detail how employers and employees can both make huge savings by having an electric company car.
Monday 30th March 2020
Venue: Mercure Brands Hatch Hotel, Brands Hatch, West Kingsdown, Dartford DA3 8PE
Location: View map
Time: 10am – 13:30pm
Parking: Free on-site parking
What to expect on the day
It will be a great networking opportunity and chance to find out about electric vehicles and the savings that they offer as electric company cars. Many business leaders, local government decision makers and academic experts are expected to attend our flagship event.
During the event we will discuss electric vehicles in depth. Focusing on the charging infrastructure including where and how you can charge your electric vehicle, as well as covering the costs of electric vehicle charging.
Our event is a great opportunity to ask our EV experts as many questions as you like and find out everything you need to know. This educational event also includes a hands-on session to allow you to test drive and explore various EVs on the day.book your place today!
Take a look at our YouTube videos from our previous masterclasses and how you can save by hiring an electric company car.
Itinerary of the day
10:00am – Registration, Networking & Breakfast
10:30am – Welcome
10:40am – Masterclass session 1
11:10am – Masterclass session 2
11:40am – Questions & Answer session
12:00pm – Look around the electric vehicles and choose which ones you would like to experience
12:10pm – Your chance to experience various electric vehicles and find out for yourself what it is like to drive them.
13:30pm – Event concludes
Electric Vehicles available to experience on the day:
Benefits of hiring an electric company car from EVision
- You don’t have to worry about the depreciation value of the car
- The fuel savings on electric cars are huge compared to petrol or diesel cars
- No London Congestion Charge or ULEZ Charge
- No Private Fuel Benefit charge
- Help stop climate change and show your customers you care about the environment
- Electric cars are safer than petrol or diesel cars
- No Benefit-in-Kind Tax!
- FREE charge point installation for hires of 12 months or more
- All Teslas hired from EVision come with FREE Tesla Supercharging
- Unlimited mileage on all EVision cars (subject to our fair usage policy)
- No deposit required
- You aren’t tied to a long term leasing contract
- Full maintenance and service costs included, including tyre wear
- For hires of 12 months plus, you can upgrade or downgrade your car twice during the hire period if you wish, which gives you even greater flexibility
So, what are you waiting for? Enquire today about your hire of an electric company car whether it is for yourself or for your company.